• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Renae
    HOOK, Line And Sinker.
    Well done "Renae"
    ... But wasn't it like fishing in a barrel? 8O
    The caring, sharing gang on this site go out of their way to make newbies very comfortable and even someone as "special" as Renae was treated pretty damn well, by and large.
    I have to admit it was WAY out there but after the kindness I received here, I was loathe to treat it as a total hoax for fear of scaring off a new member of the elite society of GS Bike Riders.
    I'm betting you could do it over again and get pretty much the same result time after time.
    Thanks again to all the folks on this site. I am impressed with you. (dare I say "us" yet?)

Comment

[quote="cruzuki"]Look under her profile. She claims to be a librarian from 'Main'. Now, I'm Canadian, but even I know it's spelled 'Maine', you'd think a librarian would get it right!
      Good detective work. She had me going. Must have been all that nasty talk about everyone wanting to "meat" her. 8O Sounded kinda kinky.
      And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
      Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Whenever there is trouble afoot, I am certain it is spelled S C O T T Y !!
        :-) :-)

Earl
        Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

Working...
        X