air fuel analyzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

air fuel analyzer

I came across a post not too long ago, in that post someone had found specs for an air fuel analyzer that they had build using printed circuit board some ic's and an o2 sensor. I forgot to bookmark the link has anyone else come across this post if so would it be possible for someone to re-post the link.....

Many thanks,

Andy.

Just search for "O2 Sensor" (both words). I found a couple of threads about it. You'll have to decide which one you saw before.

--Mitch

Comment

Maybe not the same link but this was send to me a while ago by a friend. http://www.markvanderkwaak.com/dbbp/tech-tips/mm.html

Comment

I think it may have been posted by Terry from Melbourne in Oz. Try a search for all posts from Terry.

Comment

Terry started one discussion on this. There are some electronic kits available here to read off an o2 sensor, either with LEDs or digital readout. Must be similar kits in the US.

Comment

I've seen a few using the LM national semiconductor chips. There's the LM3914 and 3916, one is displays on a logarithmic scale and the other on a linear scale. www.digikey.com has the chips for 3 bucks so they are still available despite being discontinued back in 2000.

Good luck, Steve

Comment

Working...
            X