Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you kindly O

Comment

Youre more than welcome. :-) The 2000 system has integral programmable advance curves and does not use a mechanical advance. You will need to remove your mechanical advance if you have one. (I dont think your bike does though) Also, the installation instructions that come with the Dyna 2000 are about the best I have seen and installation is so easy and straightforward, the job is a joy.

Earl

Originally posted by Don Watson
      thank you kindly O
      Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

my problem the entire time was I had the 2-3 coil in reverse polarity.

Comment

AW JEEZ! :-) :-) At least you found it. :-)

Earl

my problem the entire time was I had the 2-3 coil in reverse polarity.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

ca we say blush

Comment

What is funny is that I almost asked you to check for that when we were checking coil resistances, but I thought, naw, I dont want to be insulting. :-) :-)

Earl

ca we say blush

Comment

would'nt have been insulting thats why I was asking. I knew I did something wrong just wasnt sure what it was. my garage lights over the bay are'nt that great and I did'nt see the problem until daylight was shining. I just went for the wire that had the most reach for the outside terminal. boy was that a mistake :?

Comment

Yeah, its the small stuff that will get you every time. :-)

Earl

would'nt have been insulting thats why I was asking. I knew I did something wrong just wasnt sure what it was. my garage lights over the bay are'nt that great and I did'nt see the problem until daylight was shining. I just went for the wire that had the most reach for the outside terminal. boy was that a mistake :?

Comment

Working...
                  X