750t vs other 750's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

750t vs other 750's?

What are the differences between the 4 valve t models and the other 4 valve models, both engine and body? Could only the t model be had with disc brake? Do the hp ratings differ? Thanx.

Check out the following website:

Probably the largest Suzuki motorcycle fan site in the world. Online since 2001. Thousands of pages with technical information, pictures, magazine adverts and brochure scans of most Suzuki motorbikes ever sold in different parts of the world. Thousands of bike pictures and stories posted by the readers. ALL Suzuki motorcycle models around the world have their place here!

There's plenty of information along with photos ... 8)

Comment

actually ive already searched there. The only info they have regarding the t model is that its an uncommon us only budget model with slightly less power and a drum rear. The other part of my wuestion they dont seem to give insight to either, if the t was the only one with a drum brake, thanx anyway though

Comment

Less power, really? Unless the jetting and cam timing are altered I can't see it.

Comment

Same engine = same power.... I've got both the E model I'm currently riding and the totaled out hulk of the T model I used to ride. The T was a nice mix between sports and tourer. The original sport/tourer? Maybe, I dunno... Single disc/rear drum was the crappiest part of the bike. The frame is unique to the T, as is seat pan, side panels, and tail assembly. Most parts interchange however....

Very nice, fast, comfortable bike. Needs brakes.

Comment

Working...
          X