Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think my kill swith is bad

anyone had one go out before??

Say Al do you use the kill switch every time you shut the motor and i am wondering what makes you say it is going bad--take the thing apart and clean the contacts etc its just a switch --Anyone who can paint a motorcycle fire engine red with a spray can can do anything. ((did you ever catch a fly with chop sticks Alwyn San??)))

Comment

Yeah I do use it Always to kill the engine........I am guessing I may have Wore that sucker out.........Better start using the key...I am gonna take it apart tonight and check her out.......I am pretty handy with Chopsticks..Especially in the sushi bar

Comment

Originally posted by Alwyn678
        Yeah I do use it Always to kill the engine........I am guessing I may have Wore that sucker out.........Better start using the key...I am gonna take it apart tonight and check her out.......I am pretty handy with Chopsticks..Especially in the sushi bar
        Al if you are not fooling about a sushi bar then we are truly birds of a feather

Comment

i never use the kill switch, key allways

Comment

Originally posted by SLOWPOKE
            Al if you are not fooling about a sushi bar then we are truly birds of a feather
            Oh I am not Fooling about sushi.I never joke about food.,........... ...Unagi is my Favorite....I love Tora...as well...There are tons of sushi Bars here in Atlanta....

Comment

Originally posted by rick romero
              i never use the kill switch, key allways
              Yep It was the kill switch............For now I will be refraining from moving it and using the key to operate .......Till I can fix it or get a new one

Comment

Oh I am not Fooling about sushi.I never joke about food.,........... ...Unagi is my Favorite....I love Tora...as well...There are tons of sushi Bars here in Atlanta....
                I will have to visit Atlanta and have you show me around

Comment

Kill switch

I also do not use the switch, I use the key always when I don't lose it anyway I figure that kill switch is for emergencies like seeing you are going to hit a dear 8O Sorry Nick, just foolin'
                  GY

Comment

Re: Kill switch

Originally posted by Gerryy
                    I also do not use the switch, I use the key always when I don't lose it anyway I figure that kill switch is for emergencies like seeing you are going to hit a dear 8O Sorry Nick, just foolin'
                    GY
                    You got that wrong Gerry--that SWITCH is called a KILL A DEER SWITCH

Comment

You got that wrong Gerry--that SWITCH is called a KILL A DEER SWITCH[/quote]

Ah, thanks for the warning! Since I have never used the switch, that explains why I haven't had a close encounter of the deer kind Thank God you told me, I have a Vetter fairing on my bike now, would not want to go back to eBay for another one...
                      GY

Comment

Hmmm, seems you got the James Bond version of the GS...

Deer Kill Switch, on the left the Harley On Road Nuke switch, Looks I Got Him Too Switch and your speedometer says Must Push Harder.....
                        Is there a switch that spreads oil on the road if you are pursued?

What's your name? Poke.... SlowPoke....

Comment

Just a little joke.........

Comment

Hmmmm Scotty, I never tried catching a fly with chopsticks.
                            I usually stretch a rubberband across and opened bobby pin and
                            shoot them down with lit matches. I just kinda have a soft spot in
                            my heart for fireflies. :-)

Earl

]did you ever catch a fly with chop sticks Alwyn San[/color]??)))
                            Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

That human beings can not bear too much reality, explains so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryy
                              GY
                              I have only used the kill switch once, and it WAS a emergency, when the throttle stuck open and it crossed up and high sided me off, it was all I could do to drag myself over and hit that switch before the engine grenaded.

Comment

Working...
                              X