Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEED PARTS IDENTIFICATION HELP

Hello,
    I have been given responsibility to sift thru some inventory that was purchased. There are some part numbers that i have and need to find out what they fit... also, some of them i dont have part numbers for and need to go by what others can make of the part itself as to what application it has.
    Is this ok? Can you guys help?

Maybe. If I see a part I like, do I get a discount? :twisted:
    And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
    Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Well i need to make a profit but the folks on this board are all out to preserve bikes and so yes,, you get a discount!!!!!!
      i have to figure out all these parts.. what they are for. sad part is most of the electrical parts are turn signals that are not marked and are NOT new. cant do much with that.

Comment

If you post a picture and part # we will figure it out pretty quickly if it's something we need.

Steve

Comment

This sounds like great fun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by poboy
            Well i need to make a profit but the folks on this board are all out to preserve bikes and so yes,, you get a discount!!!!!!
            i have to figure out all these parts.. what they are for. sad part is most of the electrical parts are turn signals that are not marked and are NOT new. cant do much with that.
            I'm just kidding about the discount. I've been working on a part number list for my '79 GS1000EN. It does share some parts with other models/years. I don't have a lot just yet. Maybe 20-25 numbers. You're welcome to ask. Show us some numbers or pic's.
            (If you have an NOS Black '79 fuel tank, show me first. )
            And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
            Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Parts Identification

IF THERE WERE ENOUGH LEFT SIDE COVERS FOR G's AND GL's, you could make a large profit and make many friends also!!!! HAL/wanbliwi

Comment

Working...
              X