Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong Muflers??????

Hi,
    I Purchased the attached exhausted of Ebay which were advertised as for a GS850.

However the bracket on the back does not look the same as the exhausts that I have seen for a GS850GT.

The part numbers for these muflers are:

DGM39410S
    Suzuki: 4940

Does anyone recognise from then part number which GS these are off?
    How do I send an image of my Hard Drive?

they could have been from a GL It's hard to look up #s anymore since Bikebandit changed their web site to only show their in house PN's

Comment

GS850GL and GT Exhaust the same?

Are the standard mufflers on the GS850GL and GT the same with the exception of the bracket that bolts it on?

Mark

Comment

GS850GT and GS850GD Exhausts.

Hi All,

Can someone confirm that the bracket attachment at the rear on the GS850GD standard exhaust is different to the attachment on the GS850GT.

I think that the bracket on the GS850GD is a triangular upward facing bracket that bolts onto the exhaust and attaches around the Aluminium rear footpeg plate. On the GS850GT, I believe it is a downward facing bracket which is welded to the exhaust and attaches to a bolt hole directly on the frame.

Has anyone converted the GS850GD exhaust to fit on a GS850GT exhaust on how difficult was it to do. Also is the the stud spacing at the head slightly differently sized?

Thanks for any assistance that you can give me

Mark

Comment

Re: GS850GT and GS850GD Exhausts.

I am reasonably sure the stud spacing at the exhaust ports on all 850's is the same.

Earl

Originally posted by Peders
          Hi All,
          . Also is the the stud spacing at the head slightly differently sized?

Thanks for any assistance that you can give me

Mark
          Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

Working...
          X