Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

82 GS650E electric testing q's stator, coil. Earlfor rules.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justin, can you PM me your phone number and an idea of when might be a good time to call you tomorrow (Sunday 28th)

Earl
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

The Clymer book says for chain drive models which is mine it requires a 12 amp/hr battery, I just bought another battery today and it too is a 12 amp battery. Book said it calls for a battery YB10L-A2 which is what I just got. The picture on the battery case looks like its ment to be used for a motorcycle and only a motorcycle it also has my specific motorcycle listed in its.. reccamended bike list.. thing.

Where as the other one was a YB12bla bla somethin or other and was intended for smaller vehicals, boat, lawnmower, motorcycle, those waveracer things. You get the point.

I always used a tricklecharger which I set to 12amp. The water levels were kept at the high level water mark. When I replaced the old battery that came with the bike all but 2 of the watter levels were totally dry, no water in it 8O ! I read on here that starting the bike with verry little watter in the battery could fry the regulerater/rectifier. I hope that isint the case.

The car battery sounds like a great idea.

I filled the new battery and am charging it with the tricklecharger set on 12 amp right now as I type this. I will install it and do the tests once again.

I will PM you my phone #

Comment

Working...
      X