getting nowhere in my research for this project--please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting nowhere in my research for this project--please help

Does anyone have a set of bst36ss carbs((or any carbs)) with the type of choke/enrichner knob that is mounted directly to the side of the carb rack ((no cable to the handlebars))--i have a set that is made for the cable type choke and want to convert to the knob type before i mount them on my 83 gs1100e---a clear photo or a photostat from the manual would be ideal--also just some plain information on this modification is needed badly. any little bit can be the clue to what i want to do-- Now i think i know what clueless means

Last week I purchased a small digital camera. I also own a GS550, and it is undergoing reconstruction now. The carbs are off and they're the type you are looking for. I'll send pictures as soon as possible.

Comment

new camera

So, Jojo, are we going to get to see a new avatar featuring the real you since you now have a digital camera? Also, make use of the GS Garage (link below) to post some photos of your ride as well as the Gallery here if you have't already done so.

Store photos and docs online. Access them from any PC, Mac or phone. Create and work together on Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents.

Comment

My GS850 is in the gallery (79 GS850 GN). I will post some pictures in the link you mentioned. As for the avatar: I'm working on it!

Comment

Posted some pictures (mostly old...) in the garage.
          You can see the real me in there. 20 years younger though... But I haven't changed that much. Except from the hair, the wheight, the ..... well, not much!!

Comment

BTW,

Still working on that avatar......

Comment

Working...
            X