Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil Change???

What do you think i shoud do???
    My bike has sat since November with the petcock on prime. I did notice a fairly large drop in the gas level when i took it out a few weeks ago. I just went out to smell the oil, and it doesn't smell gassy.

LEave it, it's fine

OR

Better off just change the oil

Re: Oil Change???

Considering oil is not that expensive, for the price of three quarts of oil, I think the peace of mind is worth it. :-) I would change the oil.

Earl

Originally posted by James
    My bike has sat since November with the petcock on prime. I did notice a fairly large drop in the gas level when i took it out a few weeks ago. I just went out to smell the oil, and it doesn't smell gassy.

LEave it, it's fine

OR

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

Re: Oil Change???

Originally posted by earlfor
      Considering oil is not that expensive, for the price of three quarts of oil, I think the peace of mind is worth it. :-) I would change the oil.

Earl

Originally posted by James

LEave it, it's fine

OR

And the filter for about $5 just do it.
      Keith
      -------------------------------------------
      1980 GS1000S, blue and white
      2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Has the oil level increased? Just change the oil and filter if you have any doubt

Comment

You should change your oil after it's sat all winter whether it was on prime or not.

Comment

Working...
          X