Air Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air Box

O.K. here is a question for you guys. Is there a good replacement for the air box? Can I get some of those clamp on air filters and clamp them directly to the carbs? Is there a better solution? and else will these mods affect?Thanks

You can get the individual pod filters but you WILL have to rejet your carburetors with a "Stage-3 jet kit".

Dm of mD

Comment

I would research exhaust changes before i do any of the filters or jet kits. Both need a performance exhaust unless you want to throw your money away.

Comment

Scotty's right. The stage 3 jet kits are designed for a quality pipe and pod filters, preferably K&N pod filters.
        If you just want the filters, you can probably re-jet using larger Mikuni mains and pilot jets and raising the jet-needle.
        If you want more power, you should get a pipe too. If you're happy enough with the stock power, I'm sure you can find a used stock air box and avoid re-jetting.
        And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
        Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Working...
        X