cylinder head cover exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cylinder head cover exhaust

The hose that comes out of the cover and runs to the air box,where do you run it when you have pods. I have a little filter hooked up right now but smoke still come out of the filter. Is their a way to run back into the moter. Any help plese. GS1100EZ 82
    Thanks Mike

As long as you have a filter to keep road junk out of the motor I wouldn't worry about it, it's normal

Comment

Without the airbox you can't redistribute the crank steam back into the engine evenly so no you can not. You could run the hose into a popcan full of wire guaze if you want to catch the oil.

Steve

Comment

Thanks Mike

Comment

You can get some discharge out of the hose especially when running higher speeds. This can be a mess after a while. I run my hose with a K&N filter into a shock absorber dust cover that's sealed on the bottom. It works very well, easy to keep clean. Check out my website for a close up photo if interested. Just click the WWW below.
          And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
          Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Working...
          X