what kinda pipe is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what kinda pipe is this?

ok guys ive looked everywhere an ahvent seen a pipe like this before. im trying to find out if i will need to get a stage 3 kit when i install pod filters, thanks guys

p.s- this is my first time trying to upload a pic so if it dosnt work im sorry haha

Kerker??

It looks like a Kerker or a Jardine to me....but I wouldn't bet on it because of bunch of them look really similar.
    1980 GS1100E....Number 15!

Comment

I believe it looks like a MAC to me but I also could be wrong.

Comment

My guess would be 1) Kerker 2) Yosh 3) Wolf

Comment

And to answer your other question, if you go with pod filters, you will definitely have to rejet.

Comment

thanks alot guys, ive been tryin to find out what kinda pipe this is for a loooongg time, lol. i dont think im gona keep it tho, i hate the look of it, i think im goin to try to mount a 89 gsxr pipe once i find one, but either way ill need to rejet. thanks guys

Comment

Judging by the size of the 'can' either a Wolf or a Hindle. Not Kerker for sure , maybe Mac but seems too tucked under the bike for one of those.

Comment

Pods are evil...stay stock unless you're paying someone to install it.

Dm of mD

Comment

Originally posted by Detman101
                  Pods are evil...stay stock unless you're paying someone to install it.

Dm of mD
                  I don't like airboxes at all. The first thing I do with any bike is get rid of it. Yes, pods can be a pain in the ass but once you get the carbs dialed in......OH YEAH!!!!!!

I think you just need to be patient with them and take it one step at a time and you'll get the jetting set up right.

Comment

Working...
                  X