Spare GS750 parts: mystery #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spare GS750 parts: mystery #3

Anyone have any idea where these go on a '79 750? They stumped the guy that rescued the bike and sold it to me, and I have no idea either. The top left part I'm confident goes on the bike, probably somewhere under the seat area, but the others I'm not so sure about. Could be aftermarket stuff, or from some other bike? The top right part is a plastic snap on cover to something, it didn't come out too well.

Thanks.

I did a frame up restoration of my 79 750E and I dont recognize any of those parts. I am certain none of them are on my bike which is stock except for the handlebars and rear turn signals.

Earl
    Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

well they aren't engine parts so...I wouldn't be too concerned.
      The chrome stuff could be aftermarket exhaust hangers and a spot for the centre stand rubber to rest against.

Steve

Comment

Top bit, with lots of holes, is a rear light bracket.

Tony.

Comment

The top left hand side piece is the piece that "belongs" on the bike, the item on the top right "may" be a small cover that goes at the bottom of the fuse box to cover the connectors, the lower two items are aftermarket
          Dink

Comment

The bottom right piece is for a combination backrest and luggage rack. I have one on my bike.

Harrison

Comment

Working...
            X