GOT MY O-RINGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOT MY O-RINGS

Hey guys...I finally got my o-rings from robert barr. All nicely seperated into baggies..(reminded me of the old days) Tonight me and the kitchen table have a date with some carbs...I'll let y'all knoiw my progess........

Awesome

Let us know how you make out for sure.

Comment

Remember you can never get them too clean

Comment

I have em so clean right now I'd let my kids eat off them....I spent an entire week cleaning four carbs

Besides I dont used the wire in a matchstick trick in the tutorial....(as the holes in the carbs are all different sizes)

I used a set of torch tip cleaners that goes from teeny tiny to big ...that way i start small and work up ...you can tell when your big enufff then i stop ...its spotless

Comment

Wow, those took a LONG time to arrive! They were mailed out on the 6th, the day they were paid for. (Or did they have to be relayed from one party to the other?)

8 days is pretty pathetic for first class mail, especially when you have a bike ride waiting on the parts.

Comment

beats me...ya know how the postal service is.....but thanks again

Comment

Hi,
              Robert do you sell O-Ring sets or did you just have an extra set lying around? I think I'll start looking for a set for my GS400.

Comment

Working...
              X