I will ask it again..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Members of Forum:

My warnings is not to be taken lightly. I have been forced to do the deletions of 2 posts due to the making of not very nice remarks by the poster(s) to the postee.

We are being in need to clean this forum up, and not be making insultuous remarks to those new members who are very politely in the making of inquiries concerning the mechanics of their motorbikes. Also, the use of the languages in these posts is in the beginning stages of abhorring me, and we should therefore be watching out what is being said. "Wifeof Dink", I have never been having known for you to have such "colourful" vocabulary...is it possible you are having served with the Gurkha's 3rd Army Regiment? I am thinking you will have astounded even them with your choice of adjectives.

As for Mr. FatLanciaNivea, you can be resting assured that you shall not longer be being bothered with wisecrack remarks. Perhaps during your Re-repost, our resident carburation expert Ice109 will be available to be in the assistment of your needs.

Comment

What the #*## #%^ ~>###**& @<*+

Maybe this man's name is "Mr Wayne Kerr"

Mr Moskito I am a true blue aussie shiela and we know how to swear :twisted:

Comment

Mr Moskito I am a true blue aussie shiela and we know how to swear
        That is perhaps being true, but not on my forum

Comment

Originally posted by GNAHT-2
          Mr Moskito I am a true blue aussie shiela and we know how to swear
          That is perhaps being true, but not on my forum
          I see you aren't married so I cannot expect you to know

what is 'yours' and what is 'mine'

Comment

Ok, well to save posting twice, please refer to my original post

"carby jet sizes"

I have partially been wrong, and Im sorry for my rudeness, but These forums are supposed to help people, not make them feel like they are getting stupid answers that are not relevant.

A joke IS a joke, but when someone is asking for help its not fun.

regards
            Andrew

Comment

Well andrew, as a general rule, we try to refrain from interjecting too much off topic humor in the tech pages. We do realize it is a TECH section. However, I think you should keep in mind, no one here is obligated to answer questions. We do it because (believe it or not) we actually are trying to help. Some of us spend a lot of our free time looking up specs and analyzing problems so we can give the most probable solutions. The difficulty is often compounded due to improper proceedures leading up to the condition and subsquent questions. It can be rather frustrating at times and a little comic relief is a necessity.

It seems to me that since you have had the bike 4 months and havent solved the problem, then one day after asking the question is not too long to wait. I dont think it is too much to ask for a little patience.

I already answered your question on you first post, but I'll copy it here.
              (wouldnt want to make you wait a minute longer) :-) :-) :-) :-)

For a four into one, and going back to stock airbox and filter, go with mikuni main jet 115. Stock pilots will be fine. Set the fuel pilot screw to 1 1/4 out. Airscrew about 1 3/4 to 2 turns out. Plugs should burn about a light tan. You may have to raise the needle one notch from stock, but probably not. Been there, done that.

Earl

Originally posted by fiatlancianivaa
              Ok, well to save posting twice, please refer to my original post

"carby jet sizes"

I have partially been wrong, and Im sorry for my rudeness, but These forums are supposed to help people, not make them feel like they are getting stupid answers that are not relevant.

A joke IS a joke, but when someone is asking for help its not fun.

regards
              Andrew
              Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

Re: I will ask it again..........

Originally posted by earlfor
                Know the correct jet size? Hmmm, as a matter of fact, why yes I do.
                Think I'll choose option #3.

Good luck. I'm going to shut up now.

earl
                Best reply yet!
                :P
                Dm of mD

Comment

goon show

Can we get the Meskito guy to keep posting?

I hope so.

Comment

I hope so.
                    The "Meskito guy", as you are calling him, is not being one to be manipulated by others! I am in process of posting, when it is being necessary, not for amusement of your self, or other forum members!

Please be baring this in mind, especially when talking about "Meskito the Moderator" in third person, as if I am not being here!

Meskito (the ever-watchful)

Comment

Originally posted by GNAHT-2

I hope so.
                      The "Meskito guy", as you are calling him, is not being one to be manipulated by others! I am in process of posting, when it is being necessary, not for amusement of your self, or other forum members!

Please be baring this in mind, especially when talking about "Meskito the Moderator" in third person, as if I am not being here!

Meskito (the ever-watchful)

Meskito you made a mistake again :roll:

You are Moderator in Training :roll: REMEMBER

Comment

O.K.

That all seemed to work out pretty well didn't it!

Comment

Some people have way too much free time.....

Comment

Working...
                          X