Thank you so much!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much!!

Well, thanks to all who have helped me diagnose and fix a problem that was due to an incorrect replacement carb kit and my own oversight while installing it. Once I replaced the jets with the originals again and corrected the float height, done this morning, I started her up and syncehd the carbs then went for alittle ride around town. She came back to idle nicely and all plugs are coffee colored or light tan (depending on how you like your coffee..).

Just wanted to give those who put up with me and my silly questions, especially Earlfor, YOU ARE THE MAN, and all those like I said that helped me with my problems (my..bike problems ) A WELL DERSERVED THANK YOU.

I am a very happy camper and feel as if I could now be liscensed as a certified Mikuno CV carburetor mechanic.

Scud (Scott)

Its always nice to intersperse periods of repair with an occasional ride. :-) :-) Congrats!

Earl
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Rock on Scott! These guys on here are the best no doubt

Comment

See how well liked you are Earl

Well in the Tech forum anyways

Comment

I know you too well John. I knew I would have to scroll down for the punch line. :-)

Earl

Originally posted by wrench
          See how well liked you are Earl

Well in the Tech forum anyways
          All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Working...
          X