Wiring harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiring harness

Hi, im some what of a noob for find motorcyle parts, so could some one tell me of its a good idea to get an aftermarket wiring kit (complete) and if so where i can get one?

You're not going to find an aftermarket harness. Just keep all connections and grounds clean and tight. Where you can eliminate connectors.

Comment

whatabout this? http://www.centechwire.com/catalog/cycles/cmc1.shtml

Comment

Those are generic harnesses, not tailor made for your bike. Looks to me like they are mostly for Harleys. You would have to follow the schematic for your bike to hook everything up and odds are you would have to add wires to complete everything. You're better off just maintaining your stock harness.

Comment

wiring

only problem is there is a mod in the wiring that the last own put in an i dont know how to wire it in

Comment

What kind of mod?

Comment

never mind, im just gona take the bike to a pro and let him at it

Comment

Re: Wiring harness

I dont know of anyone selling/making aftermarket wiring harnesses for the GS series bikes. However, for some models, the original stock wiring harness in still available. As of a couple of months ago new Suzuki harnesses for GS 1000, 1100 and 1150 were still available. Unfortunately, they are not cheap. (about $170 U.S.)

Earl

Originally posted by i_was_here1st
                Hi, im some what of a noob for find motorcyle parts, so could some one tell me of its a good idea to get an aftermarket wiring kit (complete) and if so where i can get one?
                Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

That human beings can not bear too much reality, explains so much.

Comment

They are cheap if you are considering paying a shop to spend 4-5 hours reworking the harness

Comment

mr earlfor could you hook me up with one of the site that sells a gs 1100 wiring harness?

Comment

Working...
                    X