Katana lives (no thanks to George Bush)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katana lives (no thanks to George Bush)

It was touch and go, I tried firing it up and heard a loud 'pop' so backed off and had a hard think about things, and did some light reading. That didn't get me anywhere except a vague feeling that I should blame George Bush.

Then I realized that the good info is in this here technical section, not the General Discussion political threads, so I searched and found the petcock posts. Realizing I'd overprimed it, I fired it up after a few hours, and went for a nice ride.

Now my next step is to take the GPz license plate off of the Katana and get the bike registered and insured. Oooh, I'm in for a scoldin' now.

Nick

Comment

Now that's some funny political humor! lol

Michael

Comment

it's always his fault isnt it???

Comment

Hell of a good way to make sure your post gets looked at. 8O 8O
          Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
          2000 Kawasaki Concours
          Please wear ATGATT

Comment

yeah politics like why the gpz plate on your gs. granted they both start with G buuuutttttttttttt :twisted:

Comment

Re: Katana lives (no thanks to George Bush)

Originally posted by gpzkat
              ......Now my next step is to take the GPz license plate off of the Katana and get the bike registered and insured. Oooh, I'm in for a scoldin' now.
              Just send either the GPz or the Kat to my address and you will be atoned for your sins... :P :roll:

Hap

Comment

Working...
              X