Mac on a gs750ed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mac on a gs750ed?

Hey y'all! I am looking into a new exhaust system for my 83. I was looking through dennis kirk, and they have a mac system that says...

gs750 81-83 (all) megaphone 44-407

Will it fit my bike? I asked them at dennis kirk and all they could say was "It might. Would you like to place an order?" I don't want to buy something that doesn't fit ya know...Anyway, it is the only system I can find. Does anybody know of anything else that would work for my bike? My headers are in good shape. How about a good slip on? Rejetting isn't to apealing to me right now. Where would I find a kit if I needed to though?

Once again, thanks guys! I appreciate your help!

'83 and up 700/750 models have smaller port diameters than the older 750's. I'd be a little skeptical.

Comment

That was a hunch I had. Which is why I asked. Also I was just thinking, would those supertrap mufflers with the disks work good? Since they are adjustable and all? Thanks!

Comment

Supertrapps work great. You can add or remove discs depending on where you want to make power. I've seen NOS stainless Supertrapps on Ebay from time to time.

Comment

MAC

You could try to email MAC and ask them.....I did but never heard back. I suspect most companies that don't answer their emails are probably companies it's better not do business with.
          1980 GS1100E....Number 15!

Comment

Yeah they never returned my email either. I'll just start lookin for a supertrap then...I had one on my 95 savage. I just can't picture how it will sound on this bike...hell I haven't even heard it run yet...Thanks for your time guys!

Comment

Working...
            X