1978 GS750 carb jets, brake calipers, pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1978 GS750 carb jets, brake calipers, pics

I was wanting to know the best website or company where I could get OEM carb main and pilot jets, and brake disks, calipers, master cylinders. Also, I would like to see any non-customized 1978 Gs750 pictures. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Bryan

Re: 1978 GS750 carb jets, brake calipers, pics

Originally posted by Bull_1978
    I was wanting to know the best website or company where I could get OEM carb main and pilot jets, and brake disks, calipers, master cylinders. Also, I would like to see any non-customized 1978 Gs750 pictures. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Bryan
    I reckon Suzuki would be the best choice for your OEM parts!

For pictures try www.suzukicycles.org

Comment

Bike Bandit Use the fiche to find the part you're looking for. Take that part number and go to: Ron Ayers to order that part at a cheaper price.

The carb jets are just Mikuni jets, you should be able to get those at a local shop, or thru Dennis Kirk or Sudco or Motorcycle Carbs probably cheaper then going OEM. Also check out eBay for used parts, much cheaper then going new OEM

Comment

I must be missing something here. If I go to Bike Bandit and look under OEM parts, then copy/paste the part number of what I need at Ron Ayers, I'm not getting any results. Can you tell me the error in my ways?

Comment

The Bike Bandit part number no longer works. It is a in house part # system

Comment

Might be able to use this one

Comment

Nice, those part numbers transfer flawlessly. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X