Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help need gasket and can't find.

hi,

I am looking for a valve cover gasket for a 1980 GS850GL. I can not find one. Local dealer has major attitude :twisted: and said he could get me one by the end of summer. They only want to sell new bikes and not worry about the old ones. Could someone lead me to a online to get a gasket. I have spent 3 hours looking for one and only found one place and it is overseas.
    Will buy from there if I have to but I must meet their minimum and a gasket does not meet it.

Thanks for help! Cj

Bike Bandit

$24.47

Comment

Check another dealer. This is a common Suzuki part and is no problem to order for a dealer who wants to remain in business. Or try realgaskets.com for a reusable one. If he doesn't stock yours he can make one using your old one as a template.

Comment

I've gotten 2 from www.realgaskets.com which are silicone. Very nice. Lots of GSers have them.

Comment

gasket

yes this partsandmore is where i found it but i have to meet minimum and i do not need anything else.
          thanks Cj

Comment

Here, $9.95/ea for the non-rubber cheapo. I've used 2 with no problems so far.

And no minimum order $
            Frosty (falsely accused of "Thread-Hijacking"!)
            "Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."

Owner of:
            1982 GS1100E
            1995 Triumph Daytona 1200

Comment

Working...
            X