Sealed beam conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sealed beam conversion

anyone convert their sealed beam headlight to a... errr... one kind you can replace the bulb in? seems to me that they are brighter, and a sylviana sliverstar would be awesome in there

Very easy to do If you have a standard size sealed beam Just get a headlight assembly with a replaceable H4 bulb If you have the odd size headlight?? Take a look on http://www.JCWmotorcycles.com Should give you several options for replacing your headlight at a reasonable price

Comment

After consideration of your tires, that would be the very best place to spend money for an instant benefit.

Buy the new lamp and the better bulb.
      Bertrand Russell: 'Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.'

Comment

The stock one isn't very bright, so I think I'll do it. Thanks!

Comment

Curious, I've got a 80 GS450 with a 5 3/4" sealed beam. I went online and ordered the Pilot conversion kit for the 5 3/4" have people done this, successfully? I haven't received the kit yet.. but I'm curious how it will work.. does the H-4 bulb just fit into the rear of the kit and plug into the existing 3 hole outlet?

Comment

Working...
          X