Help with DYNA rev limiter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with DYNA rev limiter

Installed my rev limiter today according to instructions; white to coil1, blue to coil 2, black grounded on valve cover, red to coil 1 power but no work. If I move my power to the batt. it only seems to work on the low setting.The brown manual cut out works fine when it's triggered. Should I be riding this thing under load to see what my settings are or is on the centre stand ok? Or is it malfunctioning? HELP....AAARRRGGGHHH :x

Anybody have one? This one is really bugging me, its brand new for crying out loud and the setup was done according to the instructions... or do I need to cut the orange wire? Instuctions say thats for uneven firing angles so I didn't think it applies. Maybe I'll look at the 1100; it has one under the tank. :? :?

Comment

Try posting in the Performance Mod section, a lot of the racing guys don't post in here as they don't need help with the "simple" problems.

Oh yeah, how much did the rev limiter cost you? I should probably buy one since I had a bad habit of burying the tach on the 400. It has a solid crank so it wouldn't fall apart on me but the 1100 might not take it as well...

Steve

Comment

Good idea Steve.

Comment

Working...
        X