Fairings still avail for a 841150e?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fairings still avail for a 841150e?

Been shoppin for a new bike.Been out of ridin for 10 yrs last bike was a 85 gs750ef had 50,000k on her when they stole it.Ran like the day I picked it up from the dealer.
    Anywho came across a beauty of a 84 gs 1150e.Price is right,was lookin at the new 2004 sv1000s so gonna save $10,000 thats alot of goodies on the 84 lol.
    I live in Cambridge,Ontario was wonderin how easily available fairing,bags,parts etc are.Aftermarket & or factory.It only has 23000k on her lots of life left in her Be a shame to see her not with a lovin family.
    Thx & cool site

(had to bring out my ol' pics of Suzi while visiting here )

Hi tans66,

I just came across this yesterday from what was Toronto Cycle Salvage. They have some GS1150 parts. Goto there website and check it out.
    This website is for sale! motorbiketoronto.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, motorbiketoronto.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I was told about this place as well. It's in the US, so it may be too pricy. Here's the website for the GS1150 fairing.

I know I was checking last year on the odd fairing parts from my Suzuki dealer, and I was still ableto get lower fairing parts. So you can still get parts from Suzuki.

I also know people here keep saying to check Ebay. Just do a search for GS1150.

I know there's more and I'm sure the others will line you up with other places.

Good luck and have fun.

Comment

Most anything is still available. From factory, from aftermarket, or from e-bay. Heck, I've got a good 1150 fairing in the garage. The rear shock is the hardest thing I've needed, but a couple of aftermarket co's still make them.

Comment

I was lucky

I got a custom made combination back rest/givi box/ rack that a guy on this list sold to me because his 1150 died. The thing bolts onto the grab bar perfectly and is large and strong but doesnt affect the handling or even look too bad. Who ever made it could do some serious business building for all us guys driving the good old dinosaurs. The 1150 is a big strong bike and can take lots of bolt-ons. Ask if anyone does custom metal work and they may be able to weld something from a sketch you make after measuring the bike!!!! Good Luck!

Comment

windshield source

this site has windshields for the 1150ef. Looks like it would be around $150 to $200 to get one sent up here to the great white north. A suzuki dealer wanted around $300 for original if available

Industry leader in aftermarket and custom motorcycle windscreens. We will bring your windshield ideas to life!

Comment

You can try Zero Gravity for windscreens. I got one from them last year. Unfortunately, you can't get the GS1150 model from a Canadian Dealer. You have to order it from directly from Zero Gravity.
            Discover the pinnacle of motorcycle windscreen technology at Zero Gravity Windscreens. Our precision-crafted windscreens, including the iconic Double Bubble, boast unparalleled optics for various sport bike models. Crafted using advanced 'vacuum forming' techniques, akin to aircraft canopy production

Comment

Working...
            X