Carb problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carb problem

With these low carb diets being all the rage at the moment, and the ole G.S being a heavy beast, what with the faring and all, I decided that the smart thing to do would put the G.S on a low carb diet, so I removed 2 of her carbs. But now the ole G.S won't start, and there's gasoline *@%^$*@%^$*@%^$*@%^$ing out of her on to the living room floor. The wife's mad as hell. What should I do, trade the bike ....... or the wife?

The flip side of the so-called "low carb" diet is that it's also a high-protein diet. (Thank you Dr. Atkins! Bacon all around!)

Stock up on steaks and take the gasoline you'd normally have leaking on the living room floor and use it to light your charcoal grill. Enjoy!

Dave

P.S. The pendulum will eventually swing back the other way and people will be back onto a high-carb fad. Avoid this. It's too hard to see around a carb that's mounted too high. D.

Comment

Oh, this is simple, happens all the time. When you take carbs away the GS Gods get angry. The solution is to stand on your head and cluck like a chicken for 10 minutes. If you fall over, or pass out you will need to start over. This is particularly effective if you do it balanced on the bikes seat.

Should start right up after that.

Comment

Low carb

A low carb diet isn't good for a GS because it will lose too much weight and be too thin to ride. Stick the carbs back on and put some pasta in the gas tank.....and call me in the morning. :?

Now, as far as the wife.....based on my track record, I can assure you that is outside the realm of my expertise... :roll:
        1980 GS1100E....Number 15!

Comment

well i will chime in and say keep the bike they don't nag as much :P

Comment

Originally posted by cguardsman
            well i will chime in and say keep the bike they don't nag as much :P
            And they require about a quarter of the maintenance if you don't mess with em!

Dm of mD
            Resident idiot tinkerer

Comment

But keep in mind that the disposal fee for the wife is prohibitive.

Comment

Thought about standing on me head and clucking like a chicken, but with the federal election upon us, I wouldn't want to run the risk of being mistaken for a politician

Comment

Working...
                X