Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone installed a backrest on a GS1150??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone installed a backrest on a GS1150??

Girlfriend needs one for the occasional ride. I would love to be able to remove it when needed. Looks like one would mount off the grab bar easily. Anyone got any suggestions where to purchase or get one??? As usual many thanks!!!!

they are hard to find, in my experience. I was looking for one and as usual not much choice and very expensive. I got one that was custom made for an 1150 from a guy who wasnt using it anymore. It mounts to the grab rail with clamps and longer screws that hold the rail. Its a combination backrest/ carrier. Original owner said he had it made at a welding shop. If you know anyone who can weld they may be able to make you one. I can email a pic if you want[/img]

Comment

vapourman,

Would you mind sending a pic to me as well. I was wondering about getting or making one.

Thanks

Comment

hmmmm

can it be posted onto this dialog box? not sure how to do that!!? Anybody know how to post a pic in this box?

Comment

I also would be interested in seeing it. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Comment

try using the gs garage site

Comment

Working...
            X