Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

part swapping between years

Hey all-

My '77 GS 550B needs new front turn signals and handle bars. I've got a lead on those parts in great shape from someone with an '82 GS 550L.

My question is: will these be compatible with my '77 or should I keep looking? I'd rather not shell out the extra $$$ for soemthing I can't use...

Thanks for your help,
    ~Scott

Go ahead and get them But be aware the " L" cruser model has pull back bars that may not be comfortable on your bike

Comment

If You get he bars and they dont fit ??? Or like them I will take them off your hands

Comment

Thanks for the info SqDancerLynn1. I ended up passing on the deal--I was a little too uncomfortable with the online transaction details to make it happen.

Spineless? Sure.....but it made me go search more fervently my local bike junkyard where I eventually found a suitable replacement. Yahoo!

Crip75--I found the bars originally on ebay. I contacted the seller directly to see if he was parting out anything else. As far as I know, they'll be back up there soon (if not already).

Thanks...

Comment

Working...
        X