Need help with starter brushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with starter brushes

Ok, I pulled apart my buddies starter and when I opened it, the brushes basically fell apart, they were junk. I have ordered new brushes and could use some help getting the starter back together. It looks fairly simple but I want to make sure I have it right. Help would be greatly appreciated, if anyone knows of any websites with pics or diagrams that would be great too!

What bike? I could always snail mail you a copy of the page for my bike. Should be similar enough. I have a GSXR manual on disc and could probably email you that page.

Comment

its for a 1983 GR650 Tempter. From what I understand the brushes are all the same, so they should all go in the same too I'm assuming. I would really appreciate it if you could send it. Thanks
      Matt Krohn
      PO Box 185
      Pandora, OH 45877

Comment

Mark, here is the parts break down for mine it is from a GS1100GK, but should be very similar.[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQDlAmEVaAYT6H9oweZGYqI3mQ*mxNhwnn3TGC20goBUcC0Xt qGKNtw3!9cdtVb1X5OvwePryTfJvgFVi8VwYuUnx54dIF10Uqx IbSLBUxfn50RFGWOk8g/S099e02.jpg?dc=4675477916478333539[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X