Clip-Ons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clip-Ons?

I want to put a set of clip-ons onto my '83 GS750E that rise about an inch from where they mount onto. Anyone have any ideas? :twisted:

Check out some GS1150ES bars, not sure if the fork leg diameter is the same or not, but the attachment style is the same. They are probably about half the height of the 750ES bars.

Comment

I don't know if the company still exists, but I have a set of "clip ons" on my 85 550EF, they were made by a company called "Telefix"...who by the way, also made my fork brace.

Kenny

Comment

You need 37mm clip-ons. Check the Disco-volante website. Just do a search for them.

Comment

I might have to check out those 1100 bars, while new would be nice, the budget only allows for nice boneyard parts right now. :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by slowfoxbird
            I want to put a set of clip-ons onto my '83 GS750E that rise about an inch from where they mount onto. Anyone have any ideas? :twisted:
            A set of risers from the ES model are shorter than the E. and IMO very comfortable. 37mm clipons should be available from many aftermarket companies. http://www.pro-flo.com/proflo_clipons.htm

Comment

Working...
            X