Technically speaking ....IM AN MORON!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technically speaking ....IM AN MORON!

So i had some problem with the trunk on my bike & it fell off some time ago ! I got better bolts & thread lock , tightened it all down good to go ! Rode many times (checking it every day) Had to have gone 500 miles or more before this morning Well 430 am this morning heading off to work . Beautiful morning , awsome ride . Get to work & look at the bike ......whats missing ? Hmmmmmmmm MY BACKREST & TRUNK , Looked all over the morning route to work (10 miles) & its GONE . Well at least it didnt hit a car or cause an accident

(gotta look at the bright side ) Ah well .......back to E Bay!!!!!!!!

Re: Technically speaking ....IM AN MORON!

Originally posted by ddz
    So i had some problem with the trunk on my bike & it fell off some time ago ! I got better bolts & thread lock , tightened it all down good to go ! Rode many times (checking it every day) Had to have gone 500 miles or more before this morning Well 430 am this morning heading off to work . Beautiful morning , awesome ride . Get to work & look at the bike ......whats missing ? Hmmmmmmmm MY BACKREST & TRUNK , Looked all over the morning route to work (10 miles) & its GONE . Well at least it didnt hit a car or cause an accident

(gotta look at the bright side ) Ah well .......back to E Bay!!!!!!!!
    SHH dont tell anyone but the megaphone fell of my Yammy a few months back and i didn't notice it. I ran with straight pipes for quite a while after that . Never did find the megaphone.
    Want to start a new moron club???
    I'M FROM LONG iSLAND TOO. WHERE ARE YOU NEAR??

Comment

long island

hey scotty , im in mastic ,south shore east end .Nice to ride east in the early morning hours . I have taken the wife to the hamptons & montauk point. No traffic in the early am 8) .

Comment

Want to start a new moron club???
        Oh, I am knowing many members standing already in line, waiting at door for such a club!

Meskito

Comment

Re: long island

Originally posted by ddz
          hey scotty , im in mastic ,south shore east end .Nice to ride east in the early morning hours . I have taken the wife to the hamptons & montauk point. No traffic in the early am 8) .
          i used to own two pieces og commercial property im sound beach--north shore. I alaso has 2 Dellis there.
          Is De Carlo Distributors still near you?? I can still taste the fresh Mozzerella tha they sold.((FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW DeCARLO, THEY OWN AND DISTRIBUTE THE (POLLY O) BRAND FOUND IN MOST SUPERMARKETS))

Comment

sound beach

Hey scotty , Me & the lil woman had a love nest there when we first started out (sound beach) . Real nice there.Dicarlo's is still here also . How ya liken Fla compared to NY?

Comment

Working...
            X