No announcement yet.

fuel hoses on gs450L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a waste, when the problem is so simple.

Earl

[quote="fast68"]
    thanks for your time i appreciate

its over now, i cant do anything for the bike cept part it and scrap whats left, i dont have the resources to do whatever it needs now,
    Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

ok sorry i apologize for my reply, i got frustrated thinking about how it might be a bigger problem than could be possible on a great strong running reliable bike

cuz see now,., the bike runs again like it always ran, and that is the following: damn good and strong!

what did i do in order to have it running back tip top shape again ?

i put in a new unused AC Delco R44XLMS6 plug that i had laying around, same threads, reach, length, seat, and everythng cept that the top is the large style slip on nipple and it needs to be the skinny threaded nipple,

runs GOOD, strong very quick throttle response and rev up all way to red line

going for a ride, bbl with report

if all goes well then i am never buying denso plug in my life again, i wil consider them B.S.
      thanks

Comment

all better, no issues at all now, now its all like it never happened, actually seems to have a bit more low end torqe now than it ever had.

hmm..

thanks i appreciate everyones replies and time
        r

Comment

update again:

started up the bike for the first time today just now and it started right up and runs strong, not any issues at all.

thanks
          randy

Comment

Fuel hoses

Glad you got it sorted,bro!

Comment

Working...
            X