Braided brake lines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Braided brake lines?

I was thinking about buying braided brake lines. Has anybody tried the Goodridge brand? If you have what do you think of them?

Thanks

RE: goodrich steel braided lines

I just installed these on my GS1100 a few days ago... amazing difference in stopping power.. of course the rubber brake lines they replaced were the original.. anyway I recommend them.

Comment

I just had a front brake line made for 60$ Canadian at the local Kawasaki dealer. I believe the end pieces are made by Earls. The line is very sharp and will take the paint off of anything it goes near.

Steve

Comment

brake line

installed Goodridge brake lines last summer on my '81 850G front-end. I hadn't used that brand before, but they work as well as any other I used, and of course, are an improvement over the old stock lines. They even offer a colored coating over the line if you want . Got the blue coating from the master down and matches my paint very well.

Comment

Where can you get these lines? and how much are they for a complete set?

Comment

brake lines

I got the Goodridge brake lines from <denniskirk.com> and they have a toll free number that is live 24/7: 800-328-9280. You can call/order a free catalog and look up the part numbers you will need. The catalog will help because the lines are NOT assembled as a unit. You buy the length of line, washers, and fittings seperately and put together yourself. Good luck and ride safe.

Comment

Working...
            X