Just to let you guys know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to let you guys know

I just purchased an electrex regulator rectifier from www.bikebandit.com for $28.95 US, thats a wicked deal.

I WISH!!!

Noo WAY!
    I checked ...........& for 1980 gs1000g it costs $108. still a good deal though .....

Comment

yep

they told me there not carrying it anymore for my bike, Its a discontinued product, heres the link

Comment

That's a great deal! I paid $110 four years ago but it brought me peace of mind. You have about $80 left over to celebrate!
        Timing is everything.
        And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
        Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Check the status of your order... it's a discontinued part.

Comment

llet u guys know

I just read my email telling me that, Oh well time to look elsewhere, whats the Honda one that people have used and made work?

Comment

Have you tried here:

I managed to grab a brand new rectifier from a salvage yard in Ontario, Canada (near Ottawa). Guy only charged me $89.00 Canadian for it!! I couldn't believe it.

Anyway, I hope you have the same luck finding a good deal too.

Jeff

Comment

Discontinued... wow that's harsh.

Comment

See if you can order it directly from Electrex. I bought both a stator and R & R unit last winter for my 850, and it was just about the same price as buying from Bike Bandit.

My 1100 has a Honda R & R unit on it. I don't know the part number because it was on the bike when I bought it. I do know that it works very well with the stock stator. I've had no problem with it whatsoever.

Comment

I'm using an RR from a 1976 Honda CB550 Four-cyl. Of course, my stator is sitting on my garage floor, so I don't know how much use the RR is...

Michael

Comment

Working...
                    X