sissiy bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sissiy bar

I like to get a sissiy bar for my 83 GS 750e so my wife would enjoy riding with me she feels more relaxed and secure with a sissiy bar, I agree with her.
    does any one knows who makes the sissiy bar that fits this bike? or where would I go to buy one.
    I went to Denis Kirk, I could not find anything for the GS. any info will be appreciated .

Ard

I have a 1981 GS 1000GL and would also like to find a sissy bar back rest for my bike. Will be watching for replies.

Thanks
    Randy

Comment

Easiest way would be to make one, if you are handy with tools They do come on Ebay , usually for the 82 & older I don't know about the mono shock models

Comment

I just made mine to fit.
        I suppose you want something with padding though....

Dm of mD

Comment

Looked all over for a properly fitting rack and backrest for my 79 GS1000 with no luck. Ended up buying a used rack/back rest from a GSR member who responded to my request in parts wanted. Maybe try that or keep looking on ebay, one will turn up eventually. A properly fitting unit is the way to go if you don't mind waiting.
          '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Working...
          X