Repair Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repair Manual

I think I asked this in another thread, but can't find it.

I need a manual for my '83 GS 750e (I know, it's about time). I don't have alot of $ to spend on it. I would love the official Suzuki manual, but $60 plus shipping is too much right now.
    I keep finding this manual on ebay and the only one I could find on bikebandit.com is this one: "Suzuki Gs750 Fours, 1977-1982 : Service, Repair, Performance"

Does anyone know if the engine would be the same for an '83? That's all I really need right now, is something to cover the engine.

Thanks.

Dave

Upto '82 is the 8valve GS, '82 on is the sixteen valve (assume this is yours?). As far as I am aware only Suzuki make the manual for those models. Haynes do a manual for 1100's which I used for my 750 kat. Chassis and that is pretty much the same. Just use a little common sense for the engine.

Comment

Dave,

I've got your factory service manual! I accidentally purchased it off of ebay because of a bad description (I have a 78 GS750E). I paid $20+s/h for it and I would be happy to pass it on to you for the same. Just send me a money order and I will send it to you.

-Jon

PS. I've been a forum member for a while, have ridden with several other forum members, and helped organize a GS rally. It will be a smooth transaction.
      16 KTM 1290 Super Duke GT with 175hp stock, no upgrades required...
      13 Yamaha WR450 with FMF pipe, Baja Designs street legal kit
      78 GS750E finely tuned with:

78 KZ1000 in pieces with:
      Rust, new ignition, burnt valves and CLEAN carbs!

History book:
      02 GSF1200S Bandit (it was awesome)
      12 Aprilia Shiver 750
      82 GS1100G

83 Kaw 440LTD

Comment

GS 750's 1976 to 1979 were 8 valve. 1980 and later were 16 valve TSCC.
        They were also points ignition up to 1979. 1980 and later was electronic.

Earl

Originally posted by katanasteve
        Upto '82 is the 8valve GS, '82 on is the sixteen valve (assume this is yours?). As far as I am aware only Suzuki make the manual for those models. Haynes do a manual for 1100's which I used for my 750 kat. Chassis and that is pretty much the same. Just use a little common sense for the engine.
        Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

Jon,

I've got your factory service manual! I accidentally purchased it off of ebay because of a bad description (I have a 78 GS750E). I paid $20+s/h for it and I would be happy to pass it on to you for the same. Just send me a money order and I will send it to you.
          If you have a factory manual that will work for my '81 750 and Dave doesn't want it I'll take it. Let me know.

Comment

Working...
          X