air screw on 81 750e ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

air screw on 81 750e ?

could someone tell me if the tscc 750 engine has air screws on its carbs that can be adjusted ? thanks.

Idle mixture screws are on the top of the carbs on the intake side.

Comment

air screw

thanks jon, but i wanted to know if there is an air 'mixture' adjustment on this engine. l know they are on the older engines.thanks to anyone who can help.

Comment

On CV type carbs there is only one screw to adjust and that is the one on the intake side. The mixture screw.

Scud

Comment

Sorry, I thought that was enough info, there is no 'air screw' but and air bleed or air jet on the in side of the carb. To adjust this, you need to change the air jet with a larger or smaller unit depending on what you need. When I went to K&N's there was a smaller brass air jet to install in my jet kit to slow the air down.

Comment

I have the same bike (and similar question). The only screw that (I think) we have to adjust is the "Air Screw" found on the engine side, top of carbs. Mine were locked in tight, and I can't seem to get them out (stripped 2 of 4, decided not to go for a perfect 1.0000 until I can find replacments). I have not found a kit that contains these air screws yet. I THOUGHT these were the one that are normally covered, and used for "emmissions" tuning. I could be mistaken though.

Comment

Working...
            X