Where to buy Mikuni jets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy Mikuni jets?

Someone recently posted a place to buy Mikuni jets for good prices. I've searched but could not find the post. Could someone please re-post the source?

Thanks,
    Joe
    IBA# 24077
    '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
    '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
    '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

dont know who posted what or where, but I just bought a dozen or so Mikuni jets this past week week. :-) Go to

They got everything..........even some stuff you dont need. LOL
    Priority mail, I get orders in three days most times. If you dont see what you want call them on the phone, they have LOADS more stuff than they list on their site.. They actually answer a phone.....no machine. :-)

Earl
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

For main jets you could see what the local bike shop has lying around, they don't really get that messed up.
      Cycle-re-cycle has always been good to me, fast shipping
      CRC LAW FIRM GUIDE Contact Us CRC Law Firm Guide At CRC Law Firm, we are dedicated to providing exceptional legal services and personalized representation to our clients. With a strong commitment to integrity, professionalism, and achieving favorable outcomes, we strive to be your trusted partner in navigating the complexities of the legal system. Comprehensive Legal Expertise With a diverse …

Comment

both www.bikebandit.com and www.denniskirk.com have the jets for $10 a set.
        You'd have to be crazy to be sane in this world -Nero
        If you love it, let it go. If it comes back....... You probably highsided.
        1980 GS550E (I swear it's a 550...)
        1982 GS650E (really, it's a 650)
        1983 GS550ES (42mpg again)
        1996 Yamaha WR250 (No, it's not a 4 stroke.)
        1971 Yamaha LT2 (9 horsepower of FURY.)

Comment

Working...
        X