Bike fallin' apart rant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bike fallin' apart rant!

After about 9 years the strands in the clutch cable started to break on me the other evening... I got home before it snapped. Maybe I should have lubed it once or twice... :roll: If a cable can't last more than 9 or so years what's this world comin' to? 8O BTW new one at the dealer, in stock was $12 including tax title and tags!

:-({|= <-- my sympathetic tune played on the worlds smallest violin =)

Comment

I have the same problem. After many years of just riding, now I have replaced the coils and plug ends...and have to clean the carbs and synch them. It used to be a new bike.....

Comment

complaing

what are you guys crabbing about, I have british bikes and have to back track my ride with a shopping cart and pick up the stuff that :roll: falls off!!!!!!

Comment

Re: complaing

Originally posted by Gee-s-is
          what are you guys crabbing about, I have british bikes and have to back track my ride with a shopping cart and pick up the stuff that :roll: falls off!!!!!!
          Yeah, well my 250 BSA gets 4 tankfuls to the big end...so there!

Comment

Yeah, I'm concerned about the life expectancy of OEM clutch cables on my bike...the original stock one only lasted 22 years and 230,000 miles...

Hap

Comment

Rant

$12?!? You lucky b*****d! ?12 from my money grabbing dealer! (IF they can get it!)

Comment

Working...
              X