Stock carb settings for 750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock carb settings for 750

Ok, my bike was running fine, or so I thought. I found the air filter box is missing the rubber gasket that seats against the filter, so I was riding it around with a huge gap (basically like no filter at all) and it was running great. My buddy and I rigged a gasket up and sealed the gap and now it runs horrible (bogs down and fouls out the plugs in about 5 minutes) . My friend just rebuilt my carbs (they were totally clogged) but wasnt sure of the settings and he says thats the problem. Does anyone know the stock settings for the top screw (the air screw I think) and the one on the bottom of the float bowl (I know the big one is the drain, the other one)?

one a bottom is a fuel screw i belive, i have mine set at 1.5 turns out

Comment

Carb settings

Thanks Rick, I tried the fuel screws at 1.5 and it seems to be ok, Ill find out tomorrow when I toss some new plugs in it and see if they foul but the way its running I doubt it. Thanks again.

Comment

i think i have my main jet right, not to sure about the needle setting, it pulls hard on top end, idle and 1/4 throttle is where all my troubles are at.

Comment

Working...
        X