what size pods for cv32 carbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what size pods for cv32 carbs?

alright, just got new carbs from ebay for my bike,80 gs750et. they are the original set of carbs for the tscc engine(cv32). i now need to buy pod filters for it, so what size pods do i need for it(in mm)? and where is the cheapest place to get them? thanks for all the help! [/img]

Well, I believe mine were the 54mm ones. I got them off of ebay.
    You are going to rejet...arent you?

Dm of mD

Comment

yes

yes they are 54mm, thanks for the help. where did u get yours at? i'm looking at these

Comment

rejet

yes, i am going to rejet, i had a set of vm29ss aftermarket mikinu's on the bike before, but could never get the carbs tuned to the engine, i think the throttle bodys had the wrong cutout on it(1.5 instead of 2.5). so i bought used cv carbs off of ebay for $52 + $12 dollars shipping and have rebuilt with new gaskets and internals. i have a CRAP load of main jets from trying to tune the the vm29's.
        I have 100,102.5,110,112.5,115,122.5,127.5

which jets should i start with?

Comment

Re: rejet

Originally posted by johnable
          yes, i am going to rejet, i had a set of vm29ss aftermart mikinu's on the bike before, but could never get the carbs tuned to the engine, i think the throttle bodys had the wrong cutout on it(1.5 instead of 2.5). so i bought used cv carbs off of ebay for $52 + $12 dollars shipping and have rebuilt with new gaskets and internals. i have a CRAP load of main jets from trying to tune the the vm29's.
          I have 100,102.5,110,112.5,115,122.5,127.5

which jets should i start with?
          Lets see...you have pods right? That's 2.5 sizes up right there.
          If you have a 4-into-1 exhaust too that's another 2.5 sizes.
          That would put you at using a 115 mikuni main jet.

Dm of mD

Comment

Re: what size pods for cv32 carbs?

Best place I have found.

You need 52 mm. A tight fit is necessary. 54 mm is the wrong size.

Earl

Originally posted by johnable
            alright, just got new carbs from ebay for my bike,80 gs750et. they are the original set of carbs for the tscc engine(cv32). i now need to buy pod filters for it, so what size pods do i need for it(in mm)? and where is the cheapest place to get them? thanks for all the help! [/img]
            Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

Working...
            X