1980 Gs550, 1981gs 550L , parting out , good engine , more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1980 Gs550, 1981gs 550L , parting out , good engine , more

[b]Im parting out two bikes, the 1980 550e is complete , good engine 20,000 miles, also have frame and good title, let me know what you need. The 550L is a 1981 , engine condition unknown , turns over just fine. I also have a frame and title for the 550L . Let me know what you need . Im located in west Mi, I also sell parts on ebay. I will be selling the gs parts on ebay in the near future , or I can sell them direct. Thanks Yourpartsdude.....[b] 8)

550L parts

Dude,
    How are the exhaust pipes on the 550L? I just need the mufflers. Would consider an aftermarket if that is what it has.

Let me know. Thanks.

JJ

Comment

What are your thought on selling the carbs to the 1980 GS550? How long have these bikes sat idle?
      You'd have to be crazy to be sane in this world -Nero
      If you love it, let it go. If it comes back....... You probably highsided.
      1980 GS550E (I swear it's a 550...)
      1982 GS650E (really, it's a 650)
      1983 GS550ES (42mpg again)
      1996 Yamaha WR250 (No, it's not a 4 stroke.)
      1971 Yamaha LT2 (9 horsepower of FURY.)

Comment

do you have the side covers to the 80? if so i need a left side. also how much you want for the engine?

Comment

if he ever checked his email, he would know that i want both of the side covers from the 80 gs550e...

Comment

Re: 550L parts

Originally posted by jeffreyjack
            Dude,
            How are the exhaust pipes on the 550L? I just need the mufflers. Would consider an aftermarket if that is what it has.

Let me know. Thanks.

JJ
            I have the mufflers for the 1980 550e, I think they are the same, check it out. They are in decent shape, I will get some photos soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerobro
              What are your thought on selling the carbs to the 1980 GS550? How long have these bikes sat idle?
              The carbs are very clean , they will be on ebay this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by brveagle
                if he ever checked his email, he would know that i want both of the side covers from the 80 gs550e...
                I only have one side cover for the 1980 gs550e.

Comment

Re: 550L parts

Originally posted by jeffreyjack
                  Dude,

Let me know. Thanks.

JJ
                  The mufflers I have are for the 550e, maybe they are the same as the L , check it out..

Comment

Originally posted by biotronikbmw
                    do you have the side covers to the 80? if so i need a left side. also how much you want for the engine?
                    Good engine , $125.00...you p/u

Comment

Working...
                    X