Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice OEM Parts Lookup and source

Greetings all!

I just ran into a nice web site that sells OEM parts for many bikes, including GSs. You can search for parts using their schematics for your bike, or you can punch in the part number for those of lucky enough to have the microfiche already. Availability and prices come right up. I was please to find many small things that I needed and I was only disappointed a few times with factory discontinued items.

Of course you can get these parts through your own Suzuki dealer, but I thought it was really nice to be able to know if I could still get it and at what price without making the trip (or calling) and hassling the dealer.

-jon
    16 KTM 1290 Super Duke GT with 175hp stock, no upgrades required...
    13 Yamaha WR450 with FMF pipe, Baja Designs street legal kit
    78 GS750E finely tuned with:

78 KZ1000 in pieces with:
    Rust, new ignition, burnt valves and CLEAN carbs!

History book:
    02 GSF1200S Bandit (it was awesome)
    12 Aprilia Shiver 750
    82 GS1100G

83 Kaw 440LTD

I use that site all the time It is great but you have to remember the part #s that they show are their own #s not suzuki part #s
    Her is another one that still has the Suzuki part #s
    Buy parts at a low price for your snowmobile here at Alpha Sports, we carry a LARGE variety of parts and accesories.

Comment

Yeah, and after using the alpha-sports site, go to www.cycle-parts.com, and type in the part numbers, and get even cheaper prices. Only catch to that is that you have to order $100 or more at a time. Other than that they are awesome! :twisted:

Comment

Ron Ayers has good prices, too. You need the Suzuki part number, though.

Honda Suzuki Kawasaki Yamaha OEM motorcycle atv and side by side parts with a full line of aftermarket accessories.

Comment

that alpha thing is the best in the world (illegal i believe, because they're posting Suzuki fiche.)

save your bike's diagrams!!

Comment

Working...
          X