• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1982 Limited Edition 1100E??

And with ABS?????

#-o =;

-Q!

I'm guessing he is confusing anti-dive with ABS.

Comment

I could just picture somebody jumping on that bike in the rain and giving the brakes all they've got with the confidence that it has ABS.....

Comment

"I could just picture somebody jumping on that bike in the rain and giving the brakes all they've got with the confidence that it has ABS....."
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with the rear tire as bald as it is we'd be looking at the "big hook slide"

But boy do I like the styling of that model

Rico

Comment

Limited edition means; Limited to the total # of these bikes produced in 1982. All the "82" 1100 E's came with matching helmets, didn't they?

Comment

It does look like it's in nice shape though.

Comment

Wasn't there a Vance & Hines model back then?

Maybe that's what he means by "limited edition"?
              Keith
              -------------------------------------------
              1980 GS1000S, blue and white
              2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

There's nothing "Special" or "Limited" about it. My 1100E came with a color matched Bell helmet also. It was just a promotional thing they did back then. You SURE didn't get a set of free leathers with it!!

Comment

Vance & Hines pipes were used a lot on the 1100 E's, but I never heard of a Vance & Hines model

Comment

Does that seem like alot of money for that bike ?

Comment

I'm loving that console. I wonder if I could fit one of those dashes on my 81 750L?

:P
                      Dm of mD

Comment

The seller either has his head up a dark, dank, moist place or he is trying to get someone else to put their head there. He does not know what he is talking about...wrong brakes, wrong year, and bad information.

Hap

Comment

At present there are 23 bids on this bike. And price is at $2275.00. Seems like a little on the high side to me but this guys info source is what scares me. It's listed as 1981 and it's an '82. Looks like someones been doing burnouts again too. I'd shy away.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Tate
                            At present there are 23 bids on this bike. And price is at $2275.00. Seems like a little on the high side to me but this guys info source is what scares me. It's listed as 1981 and it's an '82. Looks like someones been doing burnouts again too. I'd shy away.
                            Or is a burnout 8O
                            I'm with you and Hap. Wrong year and wrong info.
                            If he doesn't know what year his bike is, how can you trust much else he says???
                            Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
                            2000 Kawasaki Concours
                            Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Working...
                            X