I have check the fuses ... All ok.
    I have checked the wires ... All ok.
    I have traced the wires to the "turn signal control unit" I have power
    going in, but no power coming out.
    What does these unit do?
    And where do I get a new one?
    Thanks
    Archie";

it heats up and makes the light flash. clean and check all the grounds. for both front and rear. if you lose one ground it will not work right.

Comment

Your problem is familiar. The turn signal control units can be short lived. Many times I've seen a '78/'79 with signal problems it ends up being the unit. This black box is the brain of the self-cancelling signals. They are expensive. They still sell them. Suzuki part # 38830-49001. A typical Suzuki dealer will want around $350. Some web sites offer them for under $300 I hear. Only the '78/'79 will work on your bike, along with the '85/'86 Suzuki Madura I believe.
      Some members here say you can re-wire your bike to eliminate the unit. You also need to find a 750's signal switch as part of this swap.
      You can sometimes find a working unit at a salvage yard.
      If you replace the unit, try mounting it with some dense foam padding about an inch thick between the unit and the battery case. You'll have to modify the rubber strap ends or use plastic ties to allow for the foam and mount it properly. I personally think the units are too sensitive to vibration so I foam mounted mine. So far, so good.
      And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
      Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

I rewired my 79 total cost $25 with an ebay switch

Comment

Working...
        X