starting issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

starting issues

Hey fellas, I've got a quick carb problem. my bike is completely operational except for starting. if I shoot a shot of starter fluid in the carbs, it'll start right up, and run fine after that, and I can shut it off for about a half hour and still have it start, but if I leave it off for more then that, it won't start when I come back. the battery is fine and is turning the engine plenty fast, and I just replaced and gapped the plugs. I'm pretty sure all it is a vacum problem, but I'm not sure how to go about fixing it, any help would be appreciated, thanks

try using the choke!
    or if you are using the choke, it needs adjusting or the enricher circuits are clogged.

Comment

the choke actually doesn't do much, I have been messing around with it though. the problem was that it wasn't getting any gas. I fixed the problem though, I didn't mention it, but there's no air box on it, and the filters provide the needed suction for the vacum, so I covered the carb boots up with my hand and it started, so I guess once I get my cone filters, it'll start.

Comment

You got it They will NOT run without the airbox You will need a jet kit too if you are using cones/pods

Comment

Working...
        X