Cam end plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cam end plugs

I need to replace my cam end plugs. Does anyone know where I can find some? I have a gs550 1980 and if anybody read my last post, then as you already know, it is a two wheeled oil slick. All my pants are ruined!

Travis

Re: Cam end plugs

Originally posted by TBONE
    I need to replace my cam end plugs. Does anyone know where I can find some? I have a gs550 1980 and if anybody read my last post, then as you already know, it is a two wheeled oil slick. All my pants are ruined!

Travis
    A Suzuki dealer would be your best bet. APE makes them for the 1100/750 but I'm not sure they are the same size.

Hap

Comment

End Plugs

Travis,

I just bought two sets for my 82 GS1100GK as I hate oil leaks. They are Suzuki P/N 09241-23002. I'd be happy to send you a set for my cost if you can't find them. Check Bikebandit.com for their P/N and if they are the same I'll get them in the mail to you. I looked and it appears they are the same P/N. Don't order them from Bikebandit as they will charge you $6 for shipping. Regular postage should cover it.

Steve Frazier

Comment

For a small part like the cam end plugs, I would think your local Suzuki dealer would have them. I've been able to get parts from my dealer. I also buy from the Internet, but for something small like that, paying sales tax would probably be cheaper than the shipping charges. Sometimes my dealer has to order the part, so I end up having to wait for the shipping time either way.

Comment

I just replaced mine too. Get them from your dealer. My dealer is usually very helpful, but then I always go in with the part #s They are all use the same plugs

Comment

Working...
          X