No o-ring on cam chain tunnel GS750TZ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No o-ring on cam chain tunnel GS750TZ?

I will be replacing a head gasket and I'm going to order parts for it tomorrow, I know my 1000 has one but this one doesn't? Just making sure...

Robin - haven't had mine apart yet ... all of the parts breakdowns/diagrams that I have seen do not show one for that motor 8)

Comment

Originally posted by shaftzuki
      Robin - haven't had mine apart yet ... all of the parts breakdowns/diagrams that I have seen do not show one for that motor 8)
      Ah so my suspi-cion was correct.

How's the Cafe project going?

Comment

The cafe project is coming along nicely - thank you ... now that I have my kids off to college, I can spend more time in the garage. I just finished stripping the frame of all the un-necessary mounts, flanges etc. and have begun to fit the mounts for the tank and the tail - I need to take some photos!! 8O

I think I've finally collected all of the "vintage" parts I need to assemble - aluminum swingarm, procycle tach, k&n filters, cobra pipes, rear sets (that have been fitted and polished) ...

You know the drill - just have to dry fit everything, paint the frame and begin the re-assembly 8)

Comment

Working...
        X