Paragon Performance brake lines...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paragon Performance brake lines...

I recently had Paragon Performance make some brake lines for my GS750L and couldn't be more pleased! These folks were recommended by another GS'er ("Austinfd") and they were really great to work with.

Jerry is the guy that runs the small outfit and made them DOT approved and included a smoke grey outer sleeve (which I requested). I measured my lines very carefully as well as the banjo angles...he made the lines EXACTLY right. If they don't already have them for your year/model, he'll give you a 50% discount for supplying the measurements and model years that they will fit. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing brake lines. They're honest, fast, precise and very fair!
    1980 GS1100E....Number 15!

Ditto...............I couldn't be happier with the lines, the price, or the service from Paragon Performance.

Joe
    IBA# 24077
    '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
    '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
    '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

How can I get in touch with these people?
      Currently bikeless
      '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
      '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

webpage?

~Adam

Comment

paragon

It's www.paragonperformance.com/ :roll:

...or just type "paragon performance" into your search feature...it will be at the top of the list...
          1980 GS1100E....Number 15!

Comment

I totally agree! I just installed a set on my bike, and I'm very impressed with them. The smoke grey color looks sharp, too.

Comment

Pics!!!

How much better do they feel when braking?

Comment

Originally posted by aschessla
                How much better do they feel when braking?
                After installing the lines and bleeding the brake lever was so firm I had to adjust the switch for the brake light because the lever did not move far enough to make the switch. There is still a high amount of pressure needed compared to newer bikes but the increase in feel is surprising. I did not expect this much improvement.

Joe
                IBA# 24077
                '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
                '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
                '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Working...
                X