Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GS Resources broght my bike back to life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS Resources broght my bike back to life.

I gotta give thanks to the allmighty GS Resources.com site. I did a lot of research on this site to help me bring a 1982 GS450LZ back to life. Back to life from being dead the last 10 years. I mostly scoured the Technical Info section. Today I finished the bike ending with the signal lights. I researched this site to troubleshoot why my signals didn't work. It boiled down to my signal relay being bad. I checked the dealer for a new one. $42. WOW!!!! I looked again on GS Resources and found out that an auto signal relay would work. Drove down to the auto parts store, bought a $3.00 signal relay and it works like a champ.

Not only did GS Resources help me to resurrect a beautiful bike, but it also saved me tons of money. Not to mention hours of fun. I'm now a genuine GS owner and rider. Thanks GS Resources.

Mike

Great!!

Well, what a nice message!! This sort of feedback makes everybody feel good and most of us have been in the "same boat" at one time or another.

We're a rather odd bunch (I'm probably the most normal one of us 8) ) but if you stick with us, you'll pick up scads of good information.

The search feature is especially nice because what's not important now, may become important later. Welcome to the group! :P
    1980 GS1100E....Number 15!

Comment

thanks Chucky. You can count of me being back. I'm looking forward to next week so that I can get the bike registered, insured and licensed.

Comment

Great!

You're welcome and all sounds cool! Check out Progressive for your bike insurance...I've never found a better deal and a search on the site will probably confirm that.
        1980 GS1100E....Number 15!

Comment

Heh, we're not the sanest bunch, but we are good at one thing: Making a GS live!

"It... It's ALIVE! ALIVE I TELL YOU!... ALIIIIIVE!!!" -Dr. Frankenstein

Comment

Working...
          X